Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Moderately restricted protein
- Increased vitamin C and vitamin E
- Enhanced Zinc levels discouraging absorption of divalent cations
- Restricted Copper levels
- High L-Carnitine and L-Arginine levels
- Restricted, appropriate phosphorus levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy liver function
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information
- White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
- Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 79%
- Protein: 7%,
- Fat: 7%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 2%,
- Carbohydrate 5%,